Friday, January 02, 2009


I am Victoria. 
I am 20-something.
A stay at home mummy & make-up artist.
I have always wanted to be a mummy but it happened sooner than I thought.
But I love my girl more than anything.
She is my mini me &  I take her everywhere I go.
I love to spend time with my family & friends.
I love fashion, make-up , shoes, magazines, books, movies, music, purple & living in Sydney's inner west.

I like 
cup-cakes
photography
nail polish
mocha;s
popcorn
shopping
my little pony
cocktails
sex & the city
fairy lights
mexican food
text messages
jumpsuits
long lashes
milkshakes

lipgloss
tattoos
glitter
being tanned summer.

.
_______________________________________________
Above is my life. Bella she is 17months.
_______________________________________________

2009 Resolutions
Get fit and Eat healthy
Be a better MOTHER
Save money
Volunteer to Help Others
Learn something new

No comments:

Post a Comment