Monday, January 16, 2012

25/40



I feel like you have grown alot this week,
my bump is much more heavier & has started to make normal things hard,
you move around like crazy at every moment you get.
Today marks 10wks until your big sister was born,
I'm scared that you will also come early.

You are now 35cm long still on the leanish side but gaining weight fast,
this week I have to make the dreaded appointment for the Glucose Tolerance Test,
& I have to follow a diet plan for 3days before.

Currently Craving; Ice
Sipping On; Water
Thinking about; Sleep
Buying; Longer tops
Reading; Shop Til You Drop

1 comment:

  1. All the best for the next 10 weeks! I've got less than 6 weeks to go till my little girl is due :)
    Oh I can remember taking the glucose tolerance test and it was so super sweet, 75grams of sugar! I had these awful cravings for something salty after finishing the test... had a chicken burger and ate all the chips!!

    ReplyDelete