Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bump Photos.

Dress from Tree of Life
With Isabella I never got the chance to take any beautiful photos of my bump, 
I actually only have a handful of photos pregnant with her.

This time I planned the photos in less than a week,
I used my own camera & got my little sister to take the photos in the big yard.
Lucky the day we choose was beautiful & sunny.

Dress from Temp, vest from Markets
We took a couple of just me during the morning &
 then took some more when Isabella was back from pre-school,

Me; Dress Temp, Vest Market, Isabella; Dora top worn as dress.

I really wanted to get a photo with the Three of us but Chris happened to 
have passed out on the couch, I guess I'll have to plan another quick shoot before the baby arrives 
so he can be involved & so we can cherish the moment for ever.

We did take a lot more but these are favourite ones.

2 comments: