Wednesday, February 08, 2012

When SUMMER came back .


As Summer  decided to make an appearance this weekend,
we headed to the beach on Sunday,
to soak up the sunshine, float in the waves & probably the last time I brave the beach.

The bigger the bump gets the less I want to move or do anything, 
as the baby is likes to kick me in the ribs & or other places.

For the first time Isabella swam without floaties in the ocean, 
she actually didn't even have us next to her she just started to follow this other little girl, 
at first I thought she would stop once the water got to her kness, 
no she kept going until all you could see was her head & arms moving
I have never ran so fast to get her, 
she was totally fine because she didn't realise what she was doing, 
me on the other hand have a mini heart attack.
She played close to shore after that building sand castles & sand fairies. 

3 comments:

  1. ah, this makes me sigh on so many levels!
    1. you must be so proud, imagine her swimming all by herself!
    2. ah, your bump is getting so big and you will soon have 2 little princesses!
    3, summer in sydney! be still my heart! i cannot believe it has been 11 years since i was there, in the most beautiful city ever!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete