Wednesday, March 28, 2012

<>


My day started at 6:15am, usually it starts at around 7:30am so this was a bit of a body shock, 
quick shower & to wake up my sleeping family so they can drive me to my hospital day stay appointment 7:45am, despite traffic we make it on time, them dropping me off at the front, going to look for a car space that won't expire in 2hrs & them eating breakfast at macca's cafe. 

I checked in; My blood pressure was checked & the meds seemed to be working bringing my bp back to its normal self between 110/120, the baby was monitored at first she was sleeping, then got hiccups & then started moving like her normal crazy self, bloods got taken, my book got read, magazines flicked & my bp was checked again. 
After what felt like hours a Dr came in, checked all the results & I was able to leave, 12:00pm
to come back on Tuesday for a normal check up.(36wks)

We wondered to Newtown to check out the stores but the rain caught us mid way. 
Isabella was happy we had no umbrella, me not so much. 

Now I am off to finish cooking dinner & hopefully practice pre-natal yoga before bed.

During our Wednesday we;

- Heard the babies heartbeat
- Had expensive hospital sandwiches for lunch. $7
- Walked to Newtown

- Had 3 short naps.

x V

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear that you and baby are okay. All the best in the coming weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the baby is doing well. Sounds like you had a good day. x

    ReplyDelete