Wednesday, March 07, 2012

<>



A quite Wednesday is just what I needed, I just wish I could stay in bed all day but with a almost 5 year old that doesn't work, unless I want her to watch tv the whole day. 
I did manage to cook dinner before 2pm which was a plus.


During our Wednesday we;


- Kissed Man/Daddy goodbye
- Slept in to 8:30am.
- Had a Hearty Breakfast (above) idea from here
- Walked to the Shops to buy Frankie
- Played at the Park
- Baked Biscuits.
- Drew pictures for Daddy.
- Cooked Pork Roast for Dinner.
- Practiced Yoga
& now to get Isabella to bed early,
as I will attempted to finish reading Eat, Pray, Love.


What did you do?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect Wednesday to me! Lovely blog - just found you via dear olive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anna @ green tea n toast
    If only everyday could be the same, thank you for following.x

    ReplyDelete