Monday, April 09, 2012

37/40 (Last)

Born; 05.04.2012 at 12:04am
Photo Taken; 07.04.2012
You would have been full term if you had just waited 2 more days,
but its okay it was a nice surprise to have you in my arms before Easter.
You are already 4 days old, which seems a little crazy already, 
as you are still so tiny to us.

You came at 36wks & 5days,
You weighed 3kilos, measured 48cm
have a head circumference of 33.5cm.

We are lucky that the birth did not cause any major harm to either of us,
being able to come home on day 2 is a dream,
 thanks to the wonderful discharge program the hospital has it was possible,
having a midwife come and check on us makes me feel so much more relaxed.

I still can't get my head around that you are actually here, 
every day I fall more, more in love with you, 
& your big sister & your daddy too.
We can not wait to watch you grow.

16 comments:

  1. Congrats Victoria, to you and your little family xo

    Happy Easter too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo welcome to your gorgeous new addition - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations again!

    Bringing a second baby into the world is so precious. It's amazing to watch the bond between siblings develop (and to my surprise, it happened so quickly!).

    Enjoy this special time. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful!!!! Huge congratulations and I hope you are doing ok.

    BuBbles
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Melinda its so cute how big siblings just want to help too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! She is here! She is perfect and beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family, you must be bursting with pride and joy and love! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Gabriella is just perfection. Sunny was also born at 36 weeks and 5 days - she wasn't quite 3kgs thought (try 1.7!) Crazy.

    Lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to you! What a beautiful new addition to your family! :D I hope you are able to catch some rest and heal quickly.

    Great job, mama! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh congratulations!! She is just beautiful! Having two little girls is just the best, I'm so happy for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Lou wow thats crazy, thank you.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Kate I wish I could rest as much as I want to but my body has gotten used to the lack of sleep. Thank you,

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Jess @ Caffeine and Tutus I know pink & glitter forever haaa, thank you.

    ReplyDelete