Wednesday, April 18, 2012

<>


Jumping in puddles is Bella's favourite thing,  so you should have seen her excitement when she realised it was raining & big puddles had formed outside. She spent a good 20min jumping in the puddle on our balcony, laughing, singing & then screaming because it started to rain, she was getting wet.

We have had less melt downs this week, a little more sleep & a lot less sore boobs, 
I have lost more kilos & Gabby has gained a 100grams or more.
I now have to little bodies against mine while I type away, one will sure enough wake up soon for a feed while the other will sleep until tomorrow morning & be all happy to be going to pre-school to have fun with her friends.

I am off to catch some sleep before I get my wake up call.

During our Wednesday we;

- We slept in.
- Cleaned the toilet (me)
- Went to Kmart
- Re read old magazines
- built a tent on my bed (Bella)

xV

2 comments:

  1. Jumping in puddles is the best! Looks like she had loads of fun. Hope all is going well for you in the land of two babies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anna @ green tea n toast
    I know I miss having gumboots to splash around with, life has become quite prefect. x

    ReplyDelete