Wednesday, April 11, 2012

<>


My body is sore, my breast are full of milk, I can not bend down, sit on the floor or pick things up, eating is still a little hard, looking at food makes me full & still heartburn likes to come around, I have seen the outside world only 3 times, have slept around 72hrs give or take in the last 6 days, & worn my pjs all day for 4 but my heart is so full of love it could burst.

Today was my first day with just the girls, I was a little worried how things would go, Bella was all good helping & asking to help until the afternoon when she had her meltdown because she couldn't find her slippers, while Gabby just feed, pooped & slept. 

Now he is bathing Bella & Gabby is sleeping. 
Life is perfect right now.

During our Wednesday we;

- We Painted
- Did some learning
- Breastfeed
- Had warm noodles for lunch
- SLEPT most the day (Gabby)
- Had short naps
- Read Snow White & Little Mermaid.
- Watched a little to much Charlie & Lola
- & cuddled to keep warm.

xV

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the belated CONGRATULATIONS! Gabby is such a perfect little bundle and that top picture of your two gorgeous girls is beautiful. Enjoy these precious moments, they are so special x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you, my friend, little Gabby is a doll! SO cute! Congrats gorgeous mama! xxx

    ReplyDelete