Wednesday, April 25, 2012

<>


Today I caught the bus with both girls alone, not being able to drive totally sucks.
The weather here has totally changed too, getting all cold & windy I had to rug them both up, don't want either to get sick just yet, we walked to the bus stop Bella by my side while I carried Gabby in baby carrier which kept her warm & close to me just in case anything happened, we caught the bus & it was easy no need to over stress like I did the night before. 
We spent the rest of the day at my parents house, drawing, playing, making a pretend bird house & going for a quick walk around the park to let Bella stretch her legs & burn some energy. A Nice day.

During our Wednesday we;
- Got cuddles to keep warm.
- Took silly pretend photos.
- Ate yummy food.
- Introduced Gabby to more Family.

xV

No comments:

Post a Comment