Monday, May 14, 2012

Current Four


LOVING
Love to Dream we been using it for the last few nights, she no longer wakes up because she is cold.
I really wish that we had bought it before she was born, would have helped us heaps.

The Glow website, it shows a glimpse into famous mama's & their children lives, how amazing there homes are & how the juggle work with being a mama.

The Yummy Mummy Manifesto: Baby, Beauty, Balance & Bliss by Anna Johnson is an wonderful book on the truth about motherhood & the things most books don't say, she covers from feeding your pregnant body the correct food, what you really need to take to the hospital, everything you need to know about breastfeed to dressing your body after baby & so much more.

THINKING DREAMING ABOUT
How we should start so save every dollar we get so we can at least afford to buy a tiny matchbox unit to live in with the girls & not have to help pay someone else mortgage. 
It really don't mind where this unit will be located but as long as we both find stable jobs & are happy that our families will be far away, I think we will be able to do it, it really is for the best at the end of the day.

EATING DRINKING: 
Beautiful food that is enriched with wonderful vitamins & minerals to help me have a lot of energy & help me shed the remanding 4kilos I have left & then maybe I can get back to being how I used to look like, but it really doesn't matter much, as long as I look nice with clothes on I am ok. 
WORKING ON: 
Finding time for myself, its either waking up super early or going to bed super late, I really can't decided.
I need time to finish the books I was reading, find time to relax so I can practice yoga & even to start baking again.



xV

No comments:

Post a Comment