Monday, June 11, 2012

Current Four



LOVING
That extra one hour I have created for myself every morning, I rise before everyone else wakes up, I exercise in peace, eat breakfast while watching the news & shower without getting interrupted, getting up early was hard at first but now I am totally used to it & by the time bed time happens for Bella I am looking for my pjs & my pillow.

THINKING DREAMING ABOUT
What I should do, do I go back to work once my unpaid maternity leave finishes, do I study or do I find a new job that inspires me much more? Do I let him join the army, do we have another baby, do we keep saving to buy ourselves a place. So many things to consider, so many things that need to be thought with great care & with our heads not our hearts.

EATING/DRINKING
Spirulina whole fruit smoothie are so good, at first I was a little scared to drink it due to the colour it is but I took a chance & because I did now Bella even drinks it, she totally loves it too.

READING
Move Nourish Believe book has inspired me to be active everyday, to eat/cook good food from wonderful sources & so much more.
Also the new issues of Shop til you drop & My Child magazine.

xV

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say that I think u are such an inspirational girl, V! For someone so young, you just seem to have such great perspective of what's important, what you want to do, what is best for your family, everything! That, on top of being just a fabulous fashionable girl alltoghether! :) LOVE it! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete