Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Happy Two Months


My happy chubby baby is two months old, you are almost 5kilos.
Recently I have started to bathe you myself with the help from your sister, 
I was very scared at first but now I have the hang of it, as long as you don't wiggle that much I am fine.
You have found your hands, last longer having tummy time, love to coo at us & 
scream the house down when you have a that extra wind stuck or when you don't want to sleep 
but your still so cute, it doesn't matter about that part.

x Mummy.


2 comments:

  1. She is getting so big already! Happy 2 monthday, little one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's divine. I love her hair. She'll be sporting cute little piggy tails soon :)
    5kgs....Ryder was 5kg's at one week old! He's soooo big. I felt like I never had a newborn with him :(
    x

    ReplyDelete