Friday, June 08, 2012

HW


So happy its the weekend is almost here, 2 more workouts & I kind of rest day because I still go for a walk,.
 Today we are off for some lunch at my besties place, Saturday Bella's ballet followed by a afternoon tea party & on Sunday is our 6 year anniversary, I still remember our first kiss & how my heart was beating so fast, He still makes me so smile from ear to ear even when I am angry at him.  hopefully the car gets fixed in time & it doesn't rain so we are able to go on a picnic as a family by the beach. If not I want BREAKFAST IN BED. 

What do you have planned??

xV

Outfit Ideas
One; Cardigan, Denim, Shoes
Two; Cardigan, Denim, Shoes
Three; Cashmere Jumper, Denim, Booties.
Ergo Baby Carrier Original.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect weekend. I hope you can get out & about for your anniversary. ENJOY :)
    x
    P.S. How do you create your picture boards such as the one you've done here? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your gorgeous family xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you got your breakfast in bed. Still raining! You have motivated me to start working out xx

    ReplyDelete