Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Two Months

Two Months Favourites

1. The Ergo Baby Carrier & Infant insert; I love it, its amazing I can hold her all day & my back doesn't ache. Best investment every I only wish that I had bought it when I had Bella.

2. Bonds clothing again & also cotton on kids (not shown) they have the cutest things out in the market at the moment, that don't cost too much & match my style.

3. Brightstarts products are amazing, She sits in the bouncer while I cook, shower & exercise, we also let her have tummy time on the playgym & most the time we turn her over so she can look up at all the things, some days it looks like she reaches for them but I could be wrong.

4 comments:

  1. Those pants are so cute! I've never heard of Bonds before, I'll have to look them up. :)

    Love, Jazmyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jazmyn Alexandria
    Its an Australian brand with really good quality cotton item.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving Cotton On kids and Bonds too. They are the best and the cutest! Gabby is probaby reaching for the toys as they start to do that about now xx

    ReplyDelete