Tuesday, July 31, 2012

snips of our day.


1. Our Hearty Breakfast
2. Our Inner City View.
3. Gabby & her Book.

As we raised super early today for no reason at all, practising yoga & having no nap my eyes are finally starting to fail on me, both girls crashed a few hours ago & the Mr is out with friends, I am just waiting for Gabby to start to toss for me to feed her one last time before I head to sleep. 
As Tomorrow is a big day after many cancelled appointments we are off to meet the principle for Bella's primary school, hopefully it all goes well.
Wish us luck.

8 comments:

  1. good luck today! i hope you got to sleep in, a little. enjoying the book? sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Sleep in, the book is really good has helped me already slightly after a massive meltdown in public today inside of getting embarrassed or really angry, I just breathed grabbed her hand & walked.

      Delete
  2. So cute! I remember starting primary school. I hope she soaks up those years because secondary school is so hard, socially anyway. It's hardest having to go for 7 years with the same people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That breakfast setting looks delish! Good luck with the Principal's meeting- Ella's starting Prep next year, so we had one of those recently too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was more nervous but it was okay I actually felt calm which was good.

      Delete
  4. I love your photographs (especially the last one). Reading always knocks me out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeah me too takes me ages to finish a book.

      Delete
  5. LOVE all your photos. Goregous!

    ReplyDelete