Sunday, August 19, 2012


Have you ever felt that everything in your life is going the way you want it too?
You start so smile & actually feel happy with everything around you, including yourself?
This is currently the place I am at, I usually don't like to rub it into peoples faces but today I actually noticed, the actual happiness I was feeling/am feeling, I no longer am letting little things bring me down, no longer letting my mind think of the worst outcomes, right now everything is great & I am very happy to scream it from the tops of mountain, but for now I shall continue folding the mountain of clothes I have accumulated over the week to fold & pack away.

p.s 
on the down side my abuelita passed away a week ago, my mama made it to say her final words/goodbyes & read her our sweet messages & she passed away a few hours after.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh so glad you feel like that - the best way to be! Sorry to hear about your abuelita (btw are you Columbian? I have a friend with a Columbian mum and my friends son calls her abuelita). Hope you're having a lovely sunny weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, no Chilean but we speak the same language so its kinda the same.

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. :( ♥
    I'm glad you're in a good place right now though. I'm still trying to get to that place and I'm not going to lie it's pretty hard sometimes lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you x.
      I think if you just start letting the positive stay around you'll get there.

      Delete