Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy Babywearing Week


This past week has been international babywearing week.
So to celebrate I have worn Gabby.
I am so grateful I own a Ergo Baby as it has made so many things much more easier, I am able to shop without worrying that Gabby can not seat on the trolleys, run around doing errand, I can get on public transport concentrate on getting Bella on or off safely, makes hanging the washing & collecting it easier.
Now my only wish is that I had gotten one the first time around.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely pic of you and your gorgeous girls :) Ergo baby's are the best!! I am so glad I have mine too, and don't you love how comfortable they are too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much, I only wish I had brought it when Bella was a little.

      Delete