Tuesday, February 26, 2013

^^^


Craving; 
Good Quality Chocolate, Some much needed alone time, being able to sleep a full night without having to get up too feed, move or cover any little person.

Sipping On // Eating; 
Green teas // home-made pesto with wholemeal pasta.

Thinking About;
So many things inside my head, I've decided to write it all down in a notepad, to get it all of my chest seeing it written down has help a huge deal, as its hard to tell him what I feel or think without feeling guilty.

Exercising;
Moving less than before as I was over doing it a little too much, doing 1hr 4 times a week & 30min on the other days. My main goal now is to tone up & keep my body the way it is. 

Wearing;  
Boyfriend denim + tee + salt-water sandals

Reading // Buying;  
The new issue of Papier Mache & these pants

No comments:

Post a Comment