Tuesday, April 16, 2013

TWELVE MONTHS OLD


I'm not going to lie, I didn't want to take the 12 months photos because it actually made me sad, my fresh baby is now a toddler & now when I blink again she'll be starting kindy.
So almost 2 weeks after she turned One & the balloon happened to be still inflated I join then too together for the final monthly update on our bed. 
Which is her favourite spot to hang as she loves to destroy everything that I have on my bedside table.

She still breastfeeds every few hours, hangs on my hip most of the day, crawls around the house & is starting to push her walker to get to to places. I am grateful that I am still able to feed her every day, that we made it to 12 months without any hiccups along the way. 
Now to many more years.

12 things she loves to do:

1; Eating pasta with her hands.
2; Crawling super fast into the bathroom to play with the things around the bathtub.
3; Destroying everything inside the play kitchen.
4. Sitting on the child chair & climbing up onto the table.
5; Climbing on anything.
6; Slide down slides.
7; Swing on a swing while Bella is next to here.
8; Jumping on the bed.
9; Flicking through magazines.
10; Making a mess.
11; Play with Balloons.
12; Patting the cat. (also pulling her tail, sitting on her & grabbing her ears)


outfit; Onesie + Pants.

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday gabby!

    rose does that same thing with my bedside table ;)

    ReplyDelete