Thursday, May 09, 2013

Tomorrow morning we are off for a pancake breakfast at her school with a free tea or coffee for the mums, yesterday she brought me her gift from the school stall & has hidden it away to wrap when I am not around.

This year I have asked for nothing really mostly I would love to have a sleep in, breakfast in bed & cuddles from my girls & hopefully I lazy day going to the farmers market then lunch at my parents place, we shall see how the day turns out.

What do you have planned?

Wear;                                                                                                Gifts:
One: Poncho, Denim, Flats                                                           Eat;Pana Chocolate 
Two: Cardigan, Tee, Denim, Flats                                              Read; Tucked In by Meredith Gaston
Three: Cardigan, Denim, Shoes                                                  Use; Eco tools Brush set  
                                                                                                          Smell; Ecoya Candle  Wear;Slippers 

No comments:

Post a Comment