Monday, June 10, 2013

23/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Bella; Rolling on the lawn, singing a made up song.
Gabby; Playing with leaves, they are her new favourite thing.

We spend most our Saturdays at my parents home, enjoying their company & their beautiful garden.
Both girls love running around the their big backyard, playing with the few toys they have out, it makes me want to move from our little apartment into a house with a backyard so they can create memories, have endless fun & learn to climb trees.
If only moving was possible.

Joining in with Jodi over at Che & Fidel

xV

4 comments:

  1. I love backyard play.
    Your photos get better each week. I love them. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, backyards and grandparents are the best (:

    My parents have a huge backyard that is a bit of an escape for us too ... I was especially grateful for it when we were in our tiny apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! My parents have a huge yard, too - nothing like we have up in the city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These girls look like a lot of fun! We spend our weekends with my parents too -- Sundays actually. I love it! Cant imagine life without them.

    ReplyDelete