Sunday, June 30, 2013


I'm going to be honest here having two children with a massive age gap sucks, I wish it was much more easier but it is not its actually feels like double the work, it doesn't matter that one is completely toilet trained, that she is able to dress herself & everything because as soon as the baby is born majority goes out the window.

Everything you ask them to do be it the simplest thing turns into a complete meltdown as they tell you they can't, even though you know that they can.

It all becomes so frustrating you simple do the best not to explode.

I do my best to try to divide my attention between them both but it doesn't work the older one seems to crave the most & then baby cries.

I feel like a bad mother, actually I know I am a bad mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment