Saturday, June 29, 2013

Weekend Wear


Bella starts school holidays this afternoon slightly excited about the slow mornings we will be able to have & then not so excited about the constant "I am bored" comments that will happen, last holidays we took them a day at a time spending the days at home trying to relax & rejuvenate.
This time Gabby is older so we have a few things organised to keep the "I am bored" comments at bay.
A few museum trips, park visit, play dates + babycino ones too.
but for now I think I should go to sleep so I can tidy our home up while Bella is at a sleepover tomorrow.
xV

Outfits
One; Jacket, Denim, Shoes.
Two; Jumper, Denim, Shoes.
Three; Beanie, Top, Denim, Shoes.
Extra; Rag Doll + Frankie.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable little outfits, so trendy without looking to old!

    x

    ReplyDelete