Tuesday, July 23, 2013


A good nights rest, the suns warmth & being able to wear my saltwater sandals sans socks.

Sipping On // Eating; 
Green Tea & chorizo, bocconcini with baby spinach & tomatoes.

Thinking About;
Many things mostly how I am trying to get the courage to attend Bikram Yoga as the local yoga studio. 
If I should call up & actually quit my job seeing as I have only "worked" a few hours since coming of maternity leave back in November last year & actually start looking for another one + look for a place to leave Gabby while I am working.

Yoga dvds at home, occasionally walking +  tracy anderson method cardio.
I'm giving my body a little rest as I am now attempting to quit sugar for the 4th time, I am more mentally prepared than I was before.

Skinny Jeans - Tee & Ballerina Flats.

Reading // Buying;  
Vogue, a new pram, party things as Bella is turning 6 this Sunday & we are having a little party with all her friends at our place with even a jumping castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment