Monday, August 26, 2013

Currently


A rare moment when both are keeping each other entertained while we wait for public transport to arrive, 
note to self I really need to learn to drive that or hire I driver to drive me around the later seems the best.

----------------------------------------

Currently; Wait for Gabby to wake up from her early nap so we can head out to buy a few things for lunch + Dinner, picking up a few jars to keep food safe from little sticky fingers.

Enjoying; The silence inside our home & a detox water.

Reading; Back to this The Complete Buddhist for Mothers & a little Frankie between.

Exercising; Slowly but steady, I've pulled a few muscles during this weel & the last so back to simple movements to try to help me heal but not go crazy.

xV

No comments:

Post a Comment