Saturday, October 26, 2013


My beautiful friend is expecting her third baby, our two oldest are just months apart & get along oh so well, her second is a few years younger but always joins in on the fun or plays with Gabby who loves her to bits, this afternoon her wonderful family/sisters organised a surprise baby shower for her.
After a few weeks of thinking what I should get her I decided I would get her things I used on Gabby & still use today. 
I only brought a handful of things, things I knew other people wouldn't buy for her, things I knew she would need once the baby arrived even before actually. 
Now I'm excited for her baby to come earth side so I can shower it with more gifts.

(most products can be purchased in coles or woolies or healthfood/organic stores)

No comments:

Post a Comment