Saturday, December 14, 2013


I feel like this space has been a little quite for words, they come occasionally really.
I wish I could give you a proper reason but I really don't have one.
I read all these other blogs that make me kinda of jealous of the lifestyles they carry, beautiful children, fancy jobs, clean/tidy homes & wonderful partners that help out.

When my home is yet nothing like that. I have a mountain of clothing that has to be put away but everyday I look at it & I really can't be bothered because I know as soon as its away it'll be back into the washing basket & it cycle happens again, toys overflowing the toy basket in the living room, a few things stuck to the dinning table from the crafting we did a few nights ago & the bathroom half painted because he hurt his back + really doesn't have a spare 1hr to finish either.
Things that seem so simple but we some how overlook them all the time.
I guess tomorrow they shall be down but really who am I kidding if the suns out we will be out too.

How do you do it, how do you keep your home looking beautiful with children??

3 comments:

  1. This exact thing is something I have struggled with in the past. Now that I have two children, I am learning that our home never will be picture perfect. I've come to the realization that it's either one or the other .. a picture perfect home, or a home filled with love and happiness. I chose the latter. My girls will only be little for so long. Who cares if the dishes are still sitting in the sink, or the laundry is still sitting in the dryer two days later ... so long as my littles are happy, and I am fully engaged in the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the moment is so much more important than everything right now.
      thank you for your words.
      x

      Delete
  2. I can relate to everything in this post. Everything! Even the half painted bathroom - ours is only half tiled and has been for the past year!

    ReplyDelete