Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Fitness.



So if you don't follow me on instagram you wouldn't really know about my extra motivation in getting fitter, to be a better version on myself really.
In a few weeks I start tafe I am actually finally going to do the fitness instructor course I've wanted to do for a while now but I let life get in the way, I am going to work my way up to becoming a personal trainer hopefully.

Why do I want to become a personal trainer??
Because I want to help other females be a better version of themselves.
To help them be fit, healthy & be happy with the skin they are in.
To show my children that living a healthy active life is normal. 
(as I type this Gabby has walked in with a nectarine in hand I think I am doing okay with the healthy part.)
To not be afraid when trying on clothes.
To feeling great in swimmers.

What am I currently doing to get to my goal??
The Bikini Body Mommy 90 day Challenge.
Currently I am up to day 3, but its never too late to join the "movement" just subscribe.
& follow it on youtube + fb.

No comments:

Post a Comment