Tuesday, July 01, 2014


The closer I get to 20 weeks pregnant the more I start to treasure the beauty in the spaces around me, this morning as I rose before anyone else I walked quietly along our hall way opening up our blinds to let the warm sun in & I sat on the lounge reading old issues of the Natural Parenting magazine on labour preparation & it hit me that I have to start appreciating the silence that would soon be gone, the silence I only get during early hours of the morning or late during the night but by that time I am too exhausted to even treasure it.

From today I am going to take each day as it comes this morning I was able to do 40min of prenatal exercise & I am hoping if it gets a little warmer we will be able to go for a stroll with the girls all rugged up but first we are off to the library to pick up the Ina May's Guide to Childbirth which I saw a few weeks back as you can never be too prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment