Saturday, September 20, 2014

31 / 40


As I type this up I am beyond exhausted, I have started to wake up every day at 6:30am & even though I do not get up until almost an hour later by body just seems to have stopped letting itself heal from the days before, yesterday we reached 31 wks / 8 months pregnant with this beautiful baby growing inside me, moving every day a little more, giving me endless heartburn & intense hip/pelvis pain but giving me so much happiness to know that soon she will be here with us.

Together we practice prenatal yoga each time I move I feel her more awake, I have slowly decreased our walking due to the pain I get but 3 times a week is something right???

I have slowly started to unpack all the little things I had put away after Gabby was born which isn't really much as I was ruthless in giving everything away yet there is quite a lot that the baby can use just a few things are missing little socks, singlets & nappies but I am not to sure if I want to use disposables or try cloth nappies.

Last week was our 30 wk check up with our midwife, everything is great baby is now already head down & just above my pelvis which explains the pains I have, the only down fall is that I am low in iron which wasn't a surprise as I knew the lack of eating meat in my teens would one day reach me.

Ina May's Guide to Childbirth finally arrived & I have been glued to it for the last two days trying to read as much as I can when the girls aren't demanding anything from me which really isn't much spare time, It has eased my anxiety levels a great deal as did this blog post making me feel that what I was feeling was normal.

Currently
Craving: Raw caramel slice 
Sipping on: green tea and forever water.
Dreaming about: Sleep
Reading: Ina May's Guide to Childbirth

No comments:

Post a Comment