Monday, September 08, 2014


For the first time in two weeks we woke up to a beautiful sun that did not drifted away during the day, having spent so many days in doors due to the rain it was nice to have sun creaking through the blinds unfortunately Bella didn't feel well enough to attend school so I kept her home & so together the spent most the day play drs taking turns on who was a patient occasionally fighting over who was who.
Tomorrow she's back at school which will slightly make it easier for me to attend my midwife appointment with just one child + I need to go through her toy box as inspired by Jodi.
I started a few months ago but I gave up half way because it just became way to much, right now I just feel like chucking my whole house in the bin.
Do you every feel like that???

No comments:

Post a Comment