Saturday, October 11, 2014

34 // 40


Its funny how pregnancy changes you for the better I think, with this pregnancy all I have wanted to do is stay mostly at home, I am mostly a homebody but now it has doubled, I long to get home an be able to sit on my bed sipping green tea & slipping into my comfy pants that a stole borrowed from my sister 2yrs ago, its those little things that make such a big difference in my mood.

This past week I have been dropping off B at school & running errands without G in tow, sipping on a takeaway coffee while slowly walking home enjoying the warm sun that pokes between the trees just as I turn the corner to our street, the silence is amazing & I am going to treasure them so much once baby comes along.

Currently
Craving: Coconut water + Watermelon ice blocks. 
Sipping on: green tea
Dreaming about: The baby & her name.
Reading: Ina May's Guide to Childbirth still because I just haven't had time to sit down this past weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment