Thursday, January 01, 2015

Goodbye 2014


I wanted to write this before last night but having two children running around and a baby that has the flu makes everything just a little harder, trying to keep them all happy just doesn't work sometimes.
I am slowly trying to get used to being a mother of three, I will be honest some days are much harder, those are the days I just wish I could cover my face with the bed sheet and wish things would go away. 

2014 was a big year for us, many changes, milestones and memories created.

I was able to finally start the tafe course I wanted, we watched B start another year of school, watched G become a full on toddler and I was able to grow our third baby.

If you had told me in January that I we would be parents again to a little girl, we probably would have laughed at you, actually we did laugh at my dad when he mentioned it, but look at us now she was the missing piece that we had no idea was actually missing.

I couldn't be happier going into this new year ready to watch my girls grow, becoming a better parent, eating better, getting my pre D body back, learning to drive and hopefully get a job working as a personal trainer. 

I am very excited for this new year, hopefully making our new place are home.

Happy New Year I hope 2015 brings you much happiness and is full of love.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment