Thursday, June 18, 2015

 It's actually 1am and I'm just getting ready for bed, i washed the dishes, picked up after the dog who spent all day at home who decided it would be totally awesome to pull apart the washing basket, such a wonderful thing to find laying around the kitchen all in little pieces for me to pick up.  now please remind me why we have a dog??
I have both smalls in my bed and I can see him passed out on the couch, I can here him snoring too gosh I wish I had is simple life. 
Im already dreading having to get up to get Bella ready for school later this morning.
The baby is stirring at least I can lay my head on the pillow while I feed her to sleep, maybe even close my eyes and fall asleep myself.
 Gabi has woken up while he transferred her to her bed tonight is going to be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment