Saturday, August 22, 2015

Mummy Must Haves

So i've been pregnant 3 times in my 26 years of life,
I became a mum 8 years ago and these are a handful of items I went back too, some are newer because so much has changed since Bella was born.

Mummy Must Haves

Bonds maternity bras because the sit just right under tops + singlet bottom right which can be used as tops or usually under a denim shirt or kimono depending on the weather.
Black Boyfriend tees from topshop or general pants.
A chunky knit cardigan for winter and a stylish Kimono for summer.
Cheap Monday high waisted denim to tuck in that little extra tummy I struggle to get rid of.
Sukin wellbing body oil such a beautiful product to use on old stretch marks and dry skin.
if you know me well you would know that I love green tea so much and only recently became hooked to the Madame Flavour range its like a cup of happiness,
I slowly cutting out all things dairy and pana chocolate have become my go too treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment