Saturday, October 31, 2015


My body is beyond exhausted but instead of curling up into bed with Dani & Chris I am here giving myself a little break from folding the mountain of clothing I have been putting off for majority of this week and last week too.
I am trying to catch up on all the things that slip away during the day which doesn't seem like much but when I am over tired it seems just little too much.
My tea is semi cold because I made it a few hours ago but its nice to feel my back supported by the chair while eating halloween lollies I stashed away in the cupboard for tomorrow.
I've also just realised I've missed placed my old phone meaning I have lost photos of myself pregnant + Dani as a newborn (lucky for instagram) but tomorrow morning I will search because now I have had no luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment