Friday, December 04, 2015


Right now I feel this huge amount of sadness, this sadness that does not seem to want to just flick off like all the other times, this sadness feels like it is suffocating my heart and pushing down on my chest making it hard to breathe.
I want to stay in bed all day but I can not do that, I want to not eat but I can not do that either.
I have this feeling that I just need to cry but I have no tears.
I have not felt like this in a very long time.
Right now I feel like I am not enough, that I am failing my daughters in every way possible.
I know that all this social media triggers me tremendously so I have to stay away. 
I am hoping that I will find a way out of this
and I will see you all on the other side.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no Victoria. I feel like anything I say here will sound trite. But you are enough for your daughters. I have seen you with them, you are the perfect mother for them and a beautiful, strong role model. Training me, you are also changing my life for the better too - so remember that as well. You are having such a positive impact on my life. Try to find a moment to rest. Take care. x

    ReplyDelete