Saturday, March 26, 2016

12.47am







I tell myself that tomorrow is a new day almost every day,
I feel so ridden with guilt most days that I just want complete silence so my head can just somewhat catch up on everything that has happened during the day. 
The thing is that I no longer want to be a SAHM full time I want to be able to have a job, have a career that I feel passionate about and feel somewhat proud of what I do.
Don't get me wrong I love being with them but I also feel like I am giving them the wrong example, that only men work and women don't.
Gabi has already said "girls don't need to work!" which made me cringe.
So now I am here searching for jobs and trying to make my resume look better than before, fingers cross I get something.


photos;
the sunset
Gabi picking veggies in the yard
Dani walking
Aftermath of pebre making

2 comments:

  1. Yes. I feel exactly the same way. Like the best way to set an example is to achieve through work. Remember - you are already working, you train me, I pay you. That is a huge step in the right direction. And you had to take a huge leap of faith and put yourself out there to get where you are now. I'm building myself up to do something similar at the moment and it isn't easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you.
      That is what my mum said but its my mum hahah.

      Delete