Saturday, May 07, 2016


After 18 months since having Dani I finally feel like myself again, its so strange to actually explain but its so nice to feel like me.

For me after I give birth my brain of myself tends to switch off and my whole purpose is to focus and to nourish my baby which leaves me lacking, which leads me to hating so many things.

This past month I have left Bella and Dani while attending birthday parties with Gabi for her friends and then I got to spend a few hours away from all three while I attended a fitness event and it was amazing for me no guilt nothing.

I never thought spending time away from them would make me feel so happy, its such a bittersweet sensation because I love being with them and then I also love being alone if only they could be done together.

No comments:

Post a Comment